The 2018 Boob Ride CA hit an all-time fundraising high!
Thanks to you, The Boob Ride 2018 was our biggest fundraising year to date! We raised over $30,000 for breast cancer patients who are in their last mile of treatment!
- We raised 46.5% more this year than 2017
- Ridership was up 5% to 241 participants
- We launched two new kit designs, which can still be ordered
- We had several new sponsors and great San Diego TV coverage
- The buses back to Irvine were a hit!
- The Tidewater Tavern’s buffet gave us fast and tasty post-ride grub
We are still accepting last minute donations. To donate, you can donate:
- Online: Click here to support the cause and donate directly to our nonprofit FUN 4 GOOD.
- Paypal: Donate to Jcarey@theboobride.org
- Send a check: Or you can also mail a check made out to “FUN 4 GOOD” and mail it to 23626 Soresina, Laguna Hills, CA 92653.
The Boob Ride Merchandise
If you wish to purchase The Boob Ride kits, hats, or t-shirts, please click here to order your gear.
The Boob Ride Pictures
Thanks to our amazing volunteer photographers, we have a comprehensive collection of images from the ride. If you would like to check them out, please clickhere and go to our One Drive page. All the photos are downloadable and free! If you would like to upload photos that you took, please click here.
Every year we try to make the ride a great experience for all of our participants, but we know that it was not perfect. We can improve on many things, and we strive to always be better. We appreciate your understanding on these issues and please accept our apologies if you experienced any challenges. If you would like to take our survey and let us know what you thought of the event, please click here.
We appreciate all of our participants, volunteers, and sponsors as we couldn’t have done it without you. We know that there are many worthy causes to support, and we are so grateful that you picked ours.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next year!